GT MOTORS is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Controller in Financial Department.
GT MOTORS is the official Representative of car brands – Jaguar, Land Rover, Ford, Suzuki In Georgia.
Location: Tbilisi, Davit Agmashenebeli Alley, # 155
Job Type: Full time, Schedule: Monday-Saturday 10:00-18:00
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing financial information;
- Monitor compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures;
- Oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions;
- Manage the cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability and the maintenance of minimum required cash balances;
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Prepare appropriate data for Tax Reports;
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Develop all accounting procedures specific to our company;
- Provide all Calculations of the taxes/Import/Export operations;
- Maintain general ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, operating expenses, and insurance records;
- Work with auditors during financial and operational audits;
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of accounting functions;
- A candidate generally requires at least two years of experience serving in a senior financial management job, as well as practical experience with financial management and accounting in a business. In addition, CONTROLER should be well versed in tax law and IFRS.
- MS Office, mainly: Excel – Level 1, Level 2; Power B 1- Level 3;
- Excellent communication skills. Problem Solving/Analysis;
- leadership skills are highly prized.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business management;
- Master’s in business administration (MBA) degree or other advanced degrees in accounting, finance, economics, or business administration with an emphasis on accounting is preferable;
Applicants interested in this position are welcome to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title in the subject line.
Only Short Listed candidates will be contacted after receiving and reviewing your applications and invited to an interview.