Develop your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. We are looking for Payment Support Specialist to join our team in head office.
- Handling all customer contacts (phone, email & live chat), following the Customer Service guidelines & procedures in a timely manner as per the defined SLA’s.
- Processing a high volume of payments for players, ensuring all approval processes are met prior to approvals being granted.
- Assisting Player Support Representatives with account reviews for payment processing
- Proactively remaining current with internal customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigating fraudulent player behavior, taking appropriate actions as per the SOP such as monitoring transactions & customer records via internal and external fraud prevention systems.
- Communicating through Customer Relationship Management and incident tools.
- Additional tasks may be required including updating & creating SOP’s, investigating patron complaints, and outbound campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service position.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining technical issues in a comprehensive manner
- Fluent in English
- Strong time management skills that enable you to perform and deliver results with high work volumes.
- A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
- Experience working within the Gaming industry be considered an advantage
- International environment with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary
- Friendly team
If you are interested to advance your career in online gaming business, send your CV in English to the following email address email@example.com.
Please do not forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail