Junior Accountant (English Speaking)
A fast growing, foreign managed, Tbilisi-based law and accountancy firm is looking to hire a junior accountant.
Location: Vake, Tbilisi
Schedule: 4 days a week, 32 Hours (Monday to Thursday)
Our clients are foreigners who have recently moved to Georgia and are relocating their businesses here, or starting a new business.
- File tax declarations to Revenue Service on behalf of our clients
- Day to day bookkeeping and accounting of our clients
- Help our clients with Revenue Service and Service Hall registrations and paperwork
- University degree in accounting, finance or economics
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working as an accountant
- Good knowledge of the Georgian tax law
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Native level Georgian
- Competitive salary
- 4-day Workweek (Monday to Thursday)
- Flexible hours
- Nice office in Vake, as well as the option to work from home some days
- Friendly environment with free lunch daily
To apply, please send your:
- CV (In English)
- Cover Letter (Introducing yourself and why you would be good for the job, In English)
- Salary expectation
Note: Applications that are not submitted in English will be rejected.