A real Estate Valuation and Consulting Company Paragon LLC is seeking a Real Estate Appraiser/Analyst with the ability to complete appraisal assignments in a timely manner. Appraiser performs real estate valuations and market analysis of individual properties as well as portfolios of properties for all property types.
This position provides objective, impartial and unbiased opinions about the value of real property for a variety of clients and intended users.
The role involves tasks such as:
- Research and assess property information
- Valuation assignment (cost approach, sales comparison approach, and income approach).
- Analyse data regarding comparable sales, listings and rentals
- Construct financial models, including discounted cash flow
- Prepare appraisals and other consulting reports that can assist the client with decision making
- Meet with existing and prospective clients
- Interact on a regular basis with clients
- Perform in-depth industry and market research.
- Perform local, national, and international real estate market analysis for a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Supports a wide range of client interests, from financing and purchase price allocations (mergers and acquisition support), to financial reporting and due diligence. Our work includes both national and international locations.
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks, economics, and demographic trends.
- Assist with preparing and presenting the results of analysis in a clear and concise manner.
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written) Client Focus Detail Oriented Research Skills Problem Solving/Analysis Financial attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as fluency in English is mandatory.
- additional eligibility qualifications
- Candidate must hold driver license
- Expert proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and superior analytical capabilities are essential.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly and work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and manage
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
CVs must be submitted only in English. Please indicate job title in subject line of email!
The candidate’s English language proficiency and Driver Licence must be indicated in their CV. Please send us your CV on following email: email@example.com