Develop your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. We are looking for Payment Specialist to join our team in head office.
- Handling all customer contacts (phone, email & live chat), following the Customer Service guidelines & procedures in a timely manner as per the defined SLA’s.
- Processing a high volume of payments for players, ensuring all approval processes are met prior to approvals being granted.
- Assisting Player Support Representatives with account reviews for payment processing
- Proactively remaining current with internal customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigating fraudulent player behavior, taking appropriate actions as per the SOP such as monitoring transactions & customer records via internal and external fraud prevention systems.
- Communicating through Customer Relationship Management and incident tools.
- Additional tasks may be required including updating & creating SOP’s, investigating patron complaints, and outbound campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service position.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining technical issues in a comprehensive manner
- Fluent in English
- Strong time management skills that enable you to perform and deliver results with high work volumes.
- A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
- Experience working within the Gaming industry be considered an advantage
- International environment with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary
- Friendly team
- Corporate Health Insurance
If you are interested to advance your career in online gaming business, send your CV in English to the following email address email@example.com.
Please do not forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.