Develop your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. We are looking for CFO to join our team in head office.
- Responsible for managing the financial actions of a company.
- Responsible for building, producing and improving financial reporting
- Managing the proceses for financial forecasting and budgets,and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Collaborates with others to improve the financial/accounting process
- Working in Gambling industry will be an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning & analysis
- Advanced data modeling, report design and large data management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills and strategic vision
- written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong negotiation skills
- International environment with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the gaming industry.
- Friendly Team
- Attractive Salary
- Corporate Health Insurance
If you are interested to advance your career in online gaming business, send your CV in English to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.