Brokers.IO is looking for the business development manager to work as a part of a versatile group of individuals working on creating the best operational crypto wallet.
As a business development manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position, or reputation in some way.
Position Type: Full-time (10:00-19:00, Monday-Friday)
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
• research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets;
• seek out the appropriate contact in an organization;
• generate leads and cold call prospective customers;
• meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone;
• help to plan sales campaigns;
• foster and develop relationships with customers/clients;
• understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these;
• think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business;
• have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them;
• discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department;
• attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate;
• keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s in business administration;
• Great command of English is a requirement (any additional language proficiency will be considered as a plus);
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Negotiation skills;
• Great team player;
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If interested, please send us your resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com