UBM Georgia is seeking to recruit suitable individual for the position for Bridge Engineer :
Workplace: Boriti, Kharagauli, Georgia (Construction of Khevi-Ubisa F2- Highway Project) at the consultancy and Engineering scope of work.
Project duration: 2 years
- Experience at least 15 years;
- Experience in International Projects;
- Well use of Microsoft Applications;
- Well use of AutoCAD;
- English speaking and writing.
- Establish the schedule, methods and procedures for the review of detailed engineering design and construction drawings of the bridges;
- Review the submitted documents in accordance with the design standards, criteria and conceptual design provided in Contract;
- Ensure that the Technical Specifications in the Georgian’s Road Construction Standards have been duly taken in account in construction;
- Provide periodic status reports of the design and review activities as measured against the approved schedule, identify any problems and difficulties encountered and propose solutions;
- Review and approval of the detail construction schedule of bridges and culverts in construction with Team Leader;
- Establish schedule, methods and procedures for review of the construction of bridges, culverts and other structures by the contract;
- Review the design of shuttering and scaffolding for its safety during construction of bridges by contractor;
- Prepare a suitable organization structure for quality control in consultation with Quality Control Engineer;
- Assist Team Leader with certification of the due quantity and of all works, based on cross-checking of on-site approvals by the field assistant Resident Engineers.
- Friendly work environment;
- Reimbursement by agreement;
- 6 working days in a week;
- Accommodation in Surami;
Interested candidates please send us your resume on English or Turkish at E-mail: email@example.com and please indicate the title in the subject field.