Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Senior Accountant.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe,Asia and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in +14 countries, and in +300 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We’re looking for someone to join our Accounting team, you’ll be working with and alongside talented and passionate people around the world. We are looking for a highly accountable, flexible individual, who is technically excellent, works hard, can nurture productive working relationships, and operate with a considerable degree of autonomy
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Accounting for commercial organizations (full support);
- Work with primary accounting documents and cash operations flows in financial activities of clients in accordance with the legislation of Georgia and according to the client needs;
- Preparation of regular tax and other statutory reports of the clients;
- Consultation of the clients on tax, accounting, labor and civic laws of Georgia;
- Preparation of the management reporting for the clients;
- Restoration of accounting of the client company;
- Contribute towards identification and management of risks and exposures to ensure compliance with legislation, contract and service agreement where applicable and Glovo policy and management processes
- To assist during the external audit process and provide required reports to auditor
- To provide other staff responsible for finance with the training, advice and information they require to carry out their functions
- Preparation of fixed assets report as part of monthly reporting and schedule for audit purposes
- Supports the development and implementation of organizational strategies and plans for internal generation and management of funds to ensure financial sustainability
- Prepare bi monthly report/summary on outstanding imprest balances
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports for Management
- Do reonciliations with financial management and intensively cooperate with HQ accounting & controlling team
- Supervise and cooperate regularly with our local outsource accounting firm
- ACCA/CPA Certified;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or financial control
- Experience of working with Consultancies or in small/medium organisation, especially in the service sector is an advantage
- Experience with accounting systems (NAV is a strong advantage)
- Auditing, Book-keeping and accounts & Budget planning and control
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, Charts etc) & MS Office Package
- Knowledge of the English language ( at least intermediate level),
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility
- Work under minimum supervision
- Curiosity with an appetite to learn by doing
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Glovo credits (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, weekly lunches, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers/senior-accountant/4928256002