Flat Rock Technology LLC. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
Currently we're looking for an SEO Specialist with a wide array of skills to join one of our teams.
If you are a dynamic person who will be able to work independently, managing their own time effectively whilst proactively managing the existing pipelines, keep reading…
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the portfolio of company websites search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's websites and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor and report performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Research and implement the latest on-site and off-site SEO best practices.
- Work with other teams to develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy.
- Discover and plan the creation of interesting and relevant content pieces to retain customers and attract new ones.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools, Google’s Keyword Tool and similar software for keyword analysis
- Understanding of how blogging, social media, paid advertising etc. go together with SEO
- Knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving mindset
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS
We offer you:
- Competitive salaries;
- Interesting international projects;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Dynamic work environment in an awesome team;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Professional and personal life balance;
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!