York Towers is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Business Development Manager
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
- Native Russian and fluent English is a must.
- High education in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, Project management in real estate field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Attending conferences and industry events.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Have a strong understanding of company products, competition in the market and positioning.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: email@example.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.