Job Description | Sales Representative - Regional
Under the direction, policies and guidelines of English Book Education, this position is responsible for communicating, selling and participating.
Participation includes: Mini Bookfairs, Conferences (ELT and Non-ELT), Tbilisi Book Festivals, Tbilisi Book Days.
This position involves travelling around Georgia.
Responsible to: Head of Sales
Liaising with: Relevant staff within Retail department, CPD team, Exams Team, Sales Team, Human Resources, Retail, Marketing and Accounting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory (school/university) and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Visits minimum two schools/universities per day;
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Execute mini-bookfairs at schools and universities arranged by the Sales Department.
- Present products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Represent English Book Education Brand at Schools and Universities, Educational and Book Festivals if needed;
- Reports back to Sales Department the customer problems and complaints;
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services;
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/School;
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services;
- Participates in trade shows and conventions such as: TBF, Tbilisi Book Days, School Days and Mini-Bookfairs.
- To undertake staff development training where appropriate.
- To participate in training sessions arranged by Human Resource Department
- To maintain highest quality customer service.
- Serving a customer is a privilege, as a sales representative, you are obliged to keep customers happy.
- To assist to the self-assessment process including the writing of a self-assessment report.
- To ensure familiarity with the department’s aims and objectives
ELT and Non-ELT:
- To achieve goals and objectives you need to learn more about ELT and Non-ELT products. ELT: Macmillan Education, Pearson, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, National Geographic Learning, etc. and Non-ELT: Penguin, TOEFL, Kings and Queens Club and Continues Professional Development.
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book Education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early on every meeting.
- To undertake any other duties set by Head of Sales.
- English Book Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the social commitment internally and externally. You as a member of Sales department is obliged to share and teach your co-workers and related people knowledge you have.
- Communication, minimum sales and customer service skills;
- Deep understanding of English or other language Books: Coursebooks, Graded Readers, Fiction, Readers, ELT materials, ELT online resources, Art books, Music Books and different genres;
- Good understanding of using Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook;
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum zero to one year of sales, consultant or any related job experience;
- BA Diploma minimum in any subject related to Educational Sector, including diploma in Foreign Languages
Please send your resume to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org