JSC Marussia (Georgia) (Holding Company of JSC Chateau Mukhrani and Georgian Wines and Spirits Company Ltd (GWS)) is announcing an opening for the position of Financial Manager, who reports to the Group CFO. This position covers all group companies.
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports (financial and tax);
- Assisting CFO in annual IFRS consolidated financial Statements preparation of Marussia Georgia group companies;
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy;
- Monitors compliance with IFRS, Georgian Tax requirements and intercompany procedures;
- Assures compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws;
- Reviews accounts payables, receivable and check runs;
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits;
- Intercompany loans and interest calculations/reconciliation and accounting in JSC Marussia Georgia;
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions;
- Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports;
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the monthly and annual financial review;
- Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules;
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position. Monthly management reporting;
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved;
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system;
- Responsibility includes to provide verification and preparation the invoices, complex journal, and requisition and ledger entries for JSC Marussia Georgia;
- Adheres to internal and external deadlines;
- Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance;
- Responsible for holding manufacturing plant management accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls;
- Assist with annual budgets – prepares all allocations;
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- Responsible for all taxes obligations. Ensures that all tax returns are submitted on timely basis in all group companies an periodically makes sure they are filled in correctly;
- Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities;
- Assisting CFO in development and implementation of various accounting procedures;
- Work with auditors during financial and operational audits;
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets;
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Performing periodic (non planned) cash counts and bank reconciliations for each group company.
- Working on a similar position in a production or distribution business, or experience as an auditor in a big five audit companies;
- Excellent advance knowledge of MS Excel is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must;
- Knowledge of IFRS standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 31, 2020.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field of your e-mail, otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Wish you good luck!