Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Hostess.
- Able to work shift, weekends and Public Holiday
- Positive working attitude
- Excellent communications skill for both English and Georgian, additional languages are welcome
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, results oriented and also a team player.
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Capable to work to the highest standard.
- Disciplined and motivated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To greet and sit guests at the designated areas, informing promotion activities with regards to food & beverage.
- Check all reservations for special arrangement.
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information
- Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
Education and Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Languages: Fluency in oral and written English and Russian
Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered