Business Professionals Network Georgia:
The Business Professionals Network (BPN) Georgia is a Swiss non-profit foundation encouraging entrepreneurship in emerging economies and developing countries. This is accomplished through one-on-one business coaching, intense training in the fundaments of business management and the facilitation of a Business Owner's Associations.
Position BPN Georgia Country Manager
Reports to: BPN Georgia Country Director
Location: Tbilisi (the jobholder will spend approx. 20% of his working time visiting clients across Georgia)
Start date: As soon as possible
Position purpose: The BPN Georgia Country Manager will be responsible for the oversight and carrying out day-to-day management tasks of BPN’s country programme in Georgia. Adopting an entrepreneurial mindset, he/she will take ownership and responsibility of his/her work, act in the best interest of the organisation and proactively perform all required tasks, even if they were not explicitly assigned by the supervisor. To fulfil BPN’s goals, the BPN Georgia Country Manager will ensure that the BPN Georgia country team is working in line with yearly targets determined in close collaboration with the BPN Georgia Country Director.
Main tasks Workload
Entrepreneur selection 30%
Work with the BPN Georgia country team:
- To implement creative marketing measures to identify Georgian SMEs wishing to acquire solid business administration skills and pursue a more professional way of doing business.
- To closely work along interested SMEs to develop strong business and financial plans and win their heart and trust for a lasting cooperation with BPN.
- To win SMEs for a training and coaching partnership in collaboration with likeminded business development 30% organizations, government entities, local and international development agencies.
Business advisory and coaching 30%
Act as a member of the BPN Georgia coaching team:
- To provide one-on-one business advisory and coaching sessions that are tailored to SMEs professional development needs. This can range from individuals looking to start their own business through to supporting established businesses to grow, scale up, change or diversify their business model.
- To analyse companies’ business plan and financial statements to advise them about investments, marketing, and potential funding opportunities.
- To act as a subject-matter expert in fields with previous business experience.
Business Academy 20%
Work with the head of the BPN Georgia Business Academy:
- To plan and implement offline and online marketing measures for BPN Georgia’s seminar offer.
- To coordinate face-to-face seminars and webinars on business fundamentals.
- To identify and plan new seminars and expand BPNs market position.
- To act as a seminar speaker in fields with previous business experience.
Organisational leadership 20%
- To assign, delegate and monitor tasks of the BPN Georgia country team as required by the BPN Georgia Country Director.
- To lead by modelling a lifestyle of servant leadership, ensure high self-responsibility of team-members and a good working atmosphere in the team.
- To assure a pertinent, opportune flow of managerial and operative reports to the BPN Georgia Country Director.
- To maintain, promote, continue and apply central values of BPN, its vision and mission.
- To perform other tasks as assigned or necessary to keep BPN running.
- Equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in accounting, finance, economics.
- 5-10 years of experience in leading companies or organizations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Evidence of managerial success (in tasks and finances).
- In-depth knowledge of the Georgia business support landscape and the ability to advise businesses on the range of options available.
- Fluent in English (excellent in writing and oral)
- Excellent computer skills
- Driving license
competence Leadership skills
- Ability to create an atmosphere of innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Disciplined, diligent, well-structured and orderly work style
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Experience in entrepreneurship, knowledge and experience in financial management
- Keen and quick in understanding and dealing with risks and opportunities in a business context
- Ability to relate with entrepreneurs and gain their trust
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Coaching skills: listening, questioning, giving and receiving feedback
- Negotiation skills, ability to solve conflicts
- Willing to receive ideas and opinions from others
- Commitment to learn
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
Please send the Resume/CV on the following address: Hrcompany772@gmail.com