York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for a social media moderator (Persian Speaking)
- Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of customer service and support to our community with the help of various communication tools
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including all social platform and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring moderation and UGC volume, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of moderation policy
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Community team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
- Advanced Knowledge of English.
- Advanced Knowledge of Persian is must.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Knowledge of the Company’s industry and targeted demographics’ culture, as well as internet culture
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- High commissions and High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: email@example.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.