Construction Company is looking for a candidate for the position of CFO
Briefly about the company: Company has more that 10 years of experience working with international partners in Georgian market in Civil Construction and manufacturing. Company Turnover is 20 mil GEL.
Work Rate: Full Time
Position Reports to: CEO
Position Location: Tbilisi
This position will assume a strategic role in the overall financial management of the organization. Will have primary day-to-day responsibility for the planning, implementing, managing, and controlling of all finance related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for financial accounting, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing and budgeting.
Analyze the numbers
- Oversee company’s financial position, by keeping track of all expenses and revenue.
- Develop, maintain and control measurements and statistics to determine financial health of the company. Develop financial models of investment projects.
Maintain proper control system
- Develop and maintain internal control system to manage risks in the area of financial reporting, accounting, operations, cost control and compliance with required internal and externals standards. Control financial audit process.
Proactively manage liquidity
- Making sure that company has adequate liquidity is just as important as measuring profits. CFO must be able to predict future financial needs, and plan ahead to have cash available.
- CFO is critical part of our leadership team. Based on our strategic objectives, proactively advice on recommendations and decisions in the best interest of the company.
- Three years of proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization with staff at remote locations
- Ability to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA or similar will be considered a plus
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
Please send your resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the title field. Only selected candidates will be contacted.