British-Georgian Academy is pleased to announce an opening for the position of head of reporting and budgeting.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Month and year closing procedures based on IFRS
- Support of external auditors in a timely manner
- Designing and implementing effective budgeting policies and procedures, managing and controlling the company’s budget, identifying and analysing the variances
- Analysing financial information in terms of profitability, liquidity, company’s financial status and risk
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Academic degree in Business/Finance required;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point is required;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance;
- Working experience in external audit company is a strong plus;
- Basic accounting certification (ACCA, CPA) would be a strong plus;
- Fluency in Georgian and English languages both spoken and written
How to apply:
Interested candidates must email it to email@example.com no later than October 1, 2020. Please indicate “Head of reporting and budgeting” in the subject line.