Develop your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. We are looking for Fraud, Risk Manager to join our team in head office.
- Ensuring the readiness of the platform for launch across all Risk, Payment
- Configuring and managing of 3rd party systems and tools
- Creating SOP’s and training guides and developing an onboarding process for new hires.
- Recruit, train and lead a cohesive and high-performance team of professionals.
- Develop and implement robust Risk and policies,procedures to protect Group, our brand and our players.
- Manage day to day 3rd party relationships, develop critical partnerships for mutual benefit.
- Collaborate with other departments including Customer Service, Product, Compliance and Marketing to ensure Players continually receive the best experience.
- Reviewing deposits and withdrawals to mitigate against financial loss.
- Monitoring and improving conversion rates and chargeback ratio’s
- efficiency and a continual high performance across the department.
- Work closely with Technology teams to build and test new product.
- experience across Risk, Payments and Fraud in the online gambling industry.
- Strong knowledge of gambling compliance including RG, AML and KYC.
- Good understanding of 3rd party Fraud, Risk and Compliance systems
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- A can-do attitude with a flexible approach and willingness to meet challenging deadlines.
- International environment with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary
- Friendly team
If you are interested to advance your career in online gaming business, send your CV in English to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.