JSC Teliani Valley a leading Georgian wine and grape spirit producer is based on high level technologies, European standards and world experience. Company produces and markets quality wines to millions of consumers in more than 25 countries worldwide and more than 8 different brand lines in its portfolio.
Company is committed to providing consumers with great tasting brands that are reasonably priced, and the perfect choice for every day enjoyment and special occasions. Teliani Valley currently sells a wide array of affordable and premium wines in several segments. Most of the brands are exported outside Georgia, giving the company a global reach.
Teliani Valley is a brand, under the name of which Georgian wine has been produced for more than a century. During all these 100 years, we shared the same values, the same philosophy, history and traditions we inherited from our ancestors 8000 years ago while producing high quality wines from Georgia.
Search and follow the wine!
Teliani Valley is announcing vacancy for the position of Export Manager
- Responsible for Western Markets, one should develop new accounts and maintain relationships with existing wine distributors in already acquired markets (countries);
- Sales and Brand development activities in already established markets (countries);
- Take responsibility and track Exports forecasts, shipments and trends
- Partner with the Marketing Team in development of global brand strategy. Develop long-term brand growth plans and annual business plans for key international markets.
- Develop & manage International brand sales projects, brand budgeting and budget reconciliation for International markets, in conjunction with Marketing & Production teams
- Visit key markets in support of blitzes, new product launches, surveys, etc. and report brand and competitive findings as well as any market driven recommendations.
- Preparation of presentations
- Participating and presenting products in international exhibitions;
- Preparation of export documents
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, (International) Business or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience on a similar position (Marketing, Sales, Export)
- Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies
- Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
- Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations
- Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
- Knowledge of English (C1) and Russian (B2)
- Strong commercial focus on GROWING business
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and operational systems
- Ability to follow complex instructions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
The deadline for submission of applications is 22 September 2020. Available position is planned to be filled in quickly, so early application is highly recommended.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.