Profy is one of the fastest growing startups in Georgia. Best start up of 2019.
We're building a Home services platform to connect & brush service seekers & professional service providers.
What you'll be doing:
- Support all operations.
- Create and optimise processes scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform leads into active service every month
- Analyse data you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and service providers
- Figure out the logistics of how many service providers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- Perform quality controls
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resource
What you'll need
- A bachelor's degree from any field is preferred but not a requirement
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Good comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to connect effectively what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
Bonus points if:
- 1+ years total work experience in high-growth, productive constantly changing environment
- Work experience in customer-centric industries
- You are Good in both written and spoken Russian
Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Georgia
A human approach - we care about your employees
- Professional development opportunity
- Career advancement
- Quality working conditions
- Growing salary
Probation period 3 month 750 Gel (gross).
After probation 1250 Gel (gross) + bonuses.
Send your CV to: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.