Who we are:
MEDLOG SA is one of the world’s geographically widest logistics and supply chain provider. With a presence in over 60 countries, MEDLOG provides door-to-door transport services using a network of trucks, trains, barges, depots and warehouses. Medlog Georgia has representative offices in Poti and Batumi.
Position: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full time
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all matters relating to Finance in selected country above and will work closely with the HQ Medlog Finance Team and as an added value to support the Managing Director, the rest of the operational departments and the board.
- Report in a timely manner to the Managing Director and to the HQ Finance team regarding all new relevant points in terms of profitability, activity performance, cash flow, Budget.
- Ensure full compliance with the Geneva Medlog HQ- Responsible for Financial Reporting to the Group according standard template.
- Follow-up on audits-Statutory and Consolidation.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of accounts. Excellent IFRS knowledge for Group reporting.
- Monitor business and financial performance. Prepare forecasts and implement KPI alerts on liquidity, profitability, performance and solvency. Analyse and benchmark margins per activity.
- Manage local financial issues and conduct diversified ad-hoc analysis (impairment, working capital improvement, productivity optimization...)
- Develop and maintain the Credit Management Policy of the country.
- Process credit evaluations and minimize credit days and old overdue.
- Manage the Cash Management and treasury process including the optimization of cash flow, bank relationships and currency exposure. Weekly Cash flow reporting.
- Optimize VAT and tax structure with responsibilities of adherence to international Transfer Pricing guidelines working closely with the MSC Group Tax Officer.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate internal control environment with cost reduction driven in all areas.
- Identify revenues optimization and bring creativity in developing new local stream revenues.
- Drive and ensure on time implementation of Finance IT solutions by leading a technical team and improving the exchange between Finance an IT departments.
The ideal candidate for this position is a detail-oriented Manager and has strong leading abilities and a quantitative background. In addition to these skills, He/She, must also be great communicator to work with and advice other teams with the goal of increasing productivity for the entire company.
- 4 / 6 years of experience in financial management / financial controlling / audit / business analysis & development
- Master in management / Finance degree
- Previous experience in Management of people
- Knowledge in accounting, IFRS required
- Fluent in English
- Expert in Excel
- Act in positive way
- Attention to details and structured
- Communication skills, team spirit
- Business acumen and hands-on
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Adaptability and curiosity
- Drive continuous improvement
- Experience in an international environment and logistics is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Cognos is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- Family type corporate culture
How to apply:
Please send your resume (in English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 10th, 2020 and indicate the position name in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!