Job Description | Receptionist
Receptionists are a pivotal member of staff in any company. They are the first point of contact for any visitors to the office or anyone contacting an organisation,
so being well-presented and polite are pivotal traits. A Receptionist also maintains security by logging all visitors and possibly issuing visitor passes, plus provide support to the HR team as required.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all related tasks to the highest quality standards.
Responsible to: Head of Customer Service
Liaising with: Relevant staff within customer service department, CPD team, Exams Team, Sales Team, Human Resources and Accounting.
Office Location: Tbilisi, Georgia. Vepkhistkaosnis 92, Didi Digghomi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock in the office
- Update calendars and schedule meetings and sessions.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for different countries outside Georgia and regions of Georgia
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
- To undertake personal development where appropriate.
- To choose courses internally (financed by the company)
- To ensure familiarity with the department’s aims and objectives
- To link with external/internal agencies as appropriate.
- Minimum experience in the related field, 2 years
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book Education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early on every meeting or prepare a meeting room way in advance.
- To undertake any other duties set by Head of Customer Service or HR.
- Positive and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking and creative
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide good standard of personal presentation
- Good presentation skills
- English language proficiency B2 CEFR.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org