Restaurant/café/terrace Bricks is actively searching for a highly motivated, detailed, and service-oriented Food & Beverage Manager to join our opening team.
Bricks Restaurant/café/terrace is located in Avlabari, Address: 17, Wine Rise.
It is in the Bricks Hotel building with 36 rooms.
Title: Restaurant/café/terrace Food & Beverage Manager Reports to: Director/CFO/OM
Bricks Hotel is looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software (FINA), POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Operational Knowledge
- Team Building
- Work experience in the related fields is required
- Fluent English and Russian is required, any additional languages considered as a plus
- Attentive to details
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume on: email@example.com and Please indicate the position title in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered. Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.