Big International Pharmaceutical company is searching for:
Customer Marketing Manager – Caucasus, Central Asia countries
- Excellent career opportunity to drive and deploy ‘Irresistible engagement’ with shoppers & customers at prioritized touchpoints along the purchase journey which drives conversion, brand equity and category share growth as well as building strategic value with key customers.
- Customer Marketing Manager will take responsibility for translating category and brand strategies into specific channel and customer activities and actions.
Deliver Caucasus, Central Asia Customer Marketing Strategy:
- Lead Caucasus, Central Asia Customer Marketing planning process with direct contribution to Commercial Excellence team
- Represent Caucasus, Central Asia business in regular Customer Marketing review process
- Own Caucasus, Central Asia Customer Marketing processes
Drive Customer Marketing Action Plan:
- Deliver profitable category & brand share growth by working with marketing on localization and activation of the global / area category & brand vision and strategies through to the customer and shelf.
- Lead the creation of the strategic shopper and customer plan and assets for company brand categories working with key trade customers.
- Develop and execute mutually acceptable solutions that produce a win for the brand and for the customer
- Drive strategic customer initiatives which are insight-led, innovative, differentiated and designed to unlock category and brand growth.
- Create promotional strategies to fully reflect the category/brand strategies in alignment with brand activities and with particular focus on new products/categories.
- Coordinate and drive POS planning, implementation and evaluation processes across the channel and key customers for relevant company brand categories.
- Coordinate processes aimed at creating and implementing displays and POS materials, to ensure the best possible visibility and availability of company brands to consumers.
- Create merchandising standards in cooperation with category management.
- Handle all budgets allocated to the department (planning/follow up).
- Collaborate with Area Commercial Excellence Team.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in respect to customer actional plans.
- Support sales team with all channels / customer activity related information, materials.
- Support sales team in building relationship with key trade partners.
The successful candidate:
- University degree in Economics or Business administration, Sciences or Engineering.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in customer marketing, shopper and/or trade marketing in FMCG industry; previous sales experience is much appreciated.
- Proven experience in developing and delivery of customer activation plans.
- Proven track record of excellent commercial acumen in shopper marketing area.
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills.
- Very good analytical & communication skills.
- Detailed understanding of shopper and customer’s behaviour across all channels.
- Expertise in engaging and effective cooperation with sales teams.
- Full proficiency in English, Russian
Please send us your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "Customer Marketing Manager" in the subject.