York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering preferred
- Experience developing schematics for structures in accordance with specifications and safety standards
- Professional work experience in developing blueprints and designs for proposed structures
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
- Ability to work on various projects
- Advanced understanding of build materials, techniques and processes
- Advanced Knowledge of English is must.
- At least 10 year of experience in Similar Position.
- Knowledge of software such as AutoCAD, LIRA.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Monitoring and tracking skills.
- Preparation shop drawings for structural design of the building
- Compilation of a schematic design of the building;
- Assurance activities monitor and verify that the processes used to manage and create the deliverable have been followed and are operative.
- Static and dynamic reporting and analysis of the spatial framework of the building
- Documentation of the working project of the building
- Work closely with building department within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and develop steps for their proper execution
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- High commissions and High salary.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.