We are looking for the Chief Financial Officer [CFO] that will mainly concentrate on planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company and its subsidiaries. The scope of work includes business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO’s Job description should also extend to obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute financial strategies, planning and policies;
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company;
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization's liabilities and investments;
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and executive management team;
- Develop short-term and long-term financial and operational plans to support the company’s strategic goals;
- Provide leadership, direction and proper internal controls of the finance/accounting team;
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable, manage depreciation policy and tactics;
- Manage budgeting process, Implement best operational practices;
- Manage investment strategies - advising on long-term business and financial planning;
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial consolidations, statements & reporting;
- Prepare statements of forecast balance, profit/loss and cash flow;
- Ensure financial information authenticity - ensure compliance with the law and company's policies;
- Prepare/review audit schedules, tax reports, financial information, KPI’s, budgets, etc.
What we are looking for:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration;
- Proven working experience of at least three years in the relevant field;
- In-depth knowledge of Georgian Code and TAX legislation;
- Good knowledge of computer programs (Solid knowledge of MS Excel is a must);
- Good knowledge of Georgian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
- Solid knowledge of IFRS;
- CPA / ACCA certification.
What we offer to our employees:
- superb prospects for professional growth;
- competitive base salary;
- comfortable environment;
- Health Insurance.
If all of the above sounds good to you, please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Don`t forget to indicate the vacancy title (Chief Financial Officer) in the subject field.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to is for applicant screening and recruitment process only.