We are looking for a general manager who directs and oversees other staff members to make sure daily operations align with the vision of the company. Promotes the goals of the organization on a daily basis with each employee, while optimizing and improving the bottom line of the company.
General Manager Job Duties:
- Supervises other employees, which might require scheduling of staff, and discipline
- Develops and maintains departmental budgets
- Approves all spending for the department
- Reviews reports to determine profitability and areas of improvement
- Maintains a positive outlook and attitude about the organization and its goals, since this will directly translate to how the staff takes on challenges and processes changes
- Assist in the design and implementation of strategies
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
General Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Expiriance in Telemarketing and Sales
- Leadership, Management and Communication skills
- Ability to delegate Responsibilities effectively
- Coordination and Delegation of Duties, Process Improvement
- Willingness to Work with Staff and Coaching
- Decision Making, Planning and ManagingQuality of Service
- Attention to Detail
- Managing Performance, Overall Positive Attitude that will contribute to a better work environment for all members of the staff.
If you feel, you meet with vacancy requirements, please send your CV in English to: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.