Idea City is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Finance Manager
We are hiring a qualified person who will be responsible for the financial health of a company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyses financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Finance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- several years of experience in a finance role;
- superior mathematical skills
- deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- organizational and planning
- computer and multi-tasking abilities
- Fluent English
If you feel, you meet with vacancy requirements, please send your CV in English to: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.