Construction Company Prime Concrete is announcing an opening for the position of Planning Engineer.
Prime Concrete is the leading Contracting and Materials Company, operating throughout Georgia, specializing in Civil Engineering, Infrastructure and Port Construction, Aggregate and Concrete production, production of reinforced concrete elements, and paved concrete materials. The company has been working with leading specialists of this industry for many years and gives its employees the opportunity to grow and archive both personal and organizational goals by participating in international and local projects.
For detailed information about the company and its activities, please visit: www.primeconcrete.ge
Position: Planning Engineer
Work rate: full – time
Position location: Tbilisi
Develop and maintain accurate project schedules and plans at various phases of Projects; analyze and review the progress, review and comment on contractor planning and progress procedures and reports.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years experience. (Internal), 5 years experience (External).
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different organizational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of stage gate project delivery process and the ability to deliver structured schedules and plans appropriate to each phase.
- Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Develop, implement and maintain Project Planning & Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both Company and contractor roles & responsibilities.
- Develop preliminary schedules and establish key dates for all phases of Projects (Tendering, FEED and Execution).
- Review and analysis of Contractors’ initial Planning Package (Schedules, Network, CPA, procedures etc.)
- Analyze monthly schedule submittals and prepare input into overall monthly Project reports consistent with the overall Project reporting system.
- Carry out Schedule Risk Analysis. Identify schedule slippages and potential slippages and develop and propose mitigation actions.
- Conduct regular site visits to assess the project progress.
- Provide support to verify claimed monthly progress against invoices, variations and change orders.
- Coordinate with the Cost Control function within the Project Management team and contractors, to ensure that project cost phasing is kept up to date in line with current forecasts.
- Prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV to: Hr@primeconcrete.ge and state the position title in the subject line.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not considered.