To strengthen our Direct Retail team, we are currently looking for Direct Retail Operations Supervisor
- Organize, monitor implementation and control direct retail operations and processes in IQOS stores in compliance with local legal regulations and Philip Morris International (PMI) guidelines;
- Plan Direct Retail/Indirect expansion (identify & set-up new locations) in order to build a Direct Retail network reflecting consumers’ needs;
- Constantly monitor traffic in Direct/Indirect Retail locations & develop tools to increase visit rate while keeping high level of services & premium brand presence; – Evaluate current and future initiatives against defined KPI´s;
- Monitor performance of direct retail operation team in order to ensure effective, cost efficient and compliant operations at POS level;
- Optimize the operation model processes taking into account financial, operational and legal environment;
- Monitor & forecast sales volume for all Direct/Indirect Retail channel based on the product portfolio availability & performance;
- Act as the market Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of Direct/Indirect Retail Performance, develop and foster strong collaboration and cross-functional partnerships with different stakeholders within the team and across the company.
What are we looking for:
- University degree in Business/Economics/Marketing;
- At least 5 years of experience in trade/brand retail business in FMCG or premium B2C brand companies;
- Combination of strategic, analytical and pragmatic thinking, customer focus;
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Agility and skills to act in ambiguity– Proficiency level of English.
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join Philip Morris and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills as we provide endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you are eager to learn, develop personally and professionally and progress through you career, please apply to the link