LLC Green Feather is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Quality Assurance Engineer.
5 days a week, 8 Hours per shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take part in the QA life cycle of the product.
- Responsible for participating in design and development projects
- Assist in design and development of methods and tooling.
- Responsible for writing and assisting in the writing of test
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and appropriate tools.
- Advanced knowledge of English Language. (Writing and Verbal communication skills).
- Meticulous attention to details and autodidact
- Experience working with medium or small size organizations
If you feel, you meet with our vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com
and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We apologize for not being able to contact each rejected applicant personally.