Travel agency is looking for Incoming and MICE Managers
- Facilitate the travel needs of clients, ensuring the most cost effective and convenient options are offered, adhering to requests made by clients, maintaining the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Co-ordinate ground arrangements, sourcing and booking conference facilities, transfers and accommodation, selling of touristic packs, guided and other tours, reserving different outlets, translation services and providing quotation.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure completion of high quality proposals in line with client deadlines.
- Create accurate and timely event plans, communicating clearly with those involved both within and outside of the company.
- Arrange signage of contracts of selling tourism packs with the customers.
- Participate in tourism exhibitions and conferences upon the request.
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Very good knowledge of Georgian geography and destination peculiarities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer service skills and customer oriented attitude
- 1-3 years’ experience in tourism and hospitality industry
- Team oriented, punctual with sense of time and responsibility
- Fast-learning, enthusiastic and initiative, highly motivated
- Capable to handle multiple tasks
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org