Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of Head of Sales Development (FMCG).
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futaim is one of the most fast growing companies with 43 000 employees. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, Nord Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Carrefour aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA LLC – Carrefour Georgia offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of Head of Sales Development (FMCG).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define for each store the layout of the department as per the store MAP given by GM
- Define standard of assets & furniture’s per size, per family; and Coordinate with the Asset team
- Selection of furniture, assets adapted to commercial needs following also the low cost objectives
- Adapt PLANOGRAM specific to increase sales and profit; then adapt it to various format
- Secure and coordinate the management of the database with Sourcing, IT, BC, Logistics
- Schedule and secure the category review with the Category Managers in Hyper
- Communication with the operational team to secure the diffusion of file messages (File Meeting, Store Manager’s meeting)
- Define category role & objectives for the format of established standard and needs by family (number of brands, SKU’s; design market range to be validated in FILE
- Monthly sales analysis and KPI follow up to be shared with the operation managers for action
- Monthly sales analysis and review with the Head of the Department - Hyper review in FILE
- Identify differentiation & innovative concept to be implemented
- Respect the procedures in accordance with the DOA
- Guarantee the sales and profitability of the department; and Optimize merchandising to increase sales and profit
- Coordinate with the sourcing team results and forecast of rebates
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Commerce or Retail Management or Associate of Science in Merchandising Management MBA in the same field preferred
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services
- 5+ years managerial experience Merchandise & Marketing either in Retail or FMCG
- 2+ years International Retail Business experience preferable in Marketing / Merchandise
- Fluency in written and spoken Georgian and English;
- Excellent negotiation skills
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title – “Head of Sales Development (FMCG)” in the subject line otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application submission deadline: 23.02.2020