Hotel 1920 is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Reservation Manager
Salary from 1000 Lari
- Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system.
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation
- Handling of correspondences, sorted - out letters, telexes, fax, cables which are checked already by Front Office Manager.
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff.
- Review reservation booked daily.
- Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for preparation of occupancy forecast.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
- Communicate Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation's Analysis.
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
- Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
- Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
- Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department and Revenue Manager
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request.
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
- Bring to the attention Front Office Manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action.
- Responsible for work schedule
- In general, perform any other duties might requested by Front Office
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 1 year experience as Reservation Manager in a hotel.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including some supervisory experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org