York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English is must.
- At least 2 year of experience in Similar Position.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Exposure to Labor Law.
- Exposure to payroll practice.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Monitoring and tracking skills
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- High commissions and High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: HR@yorktowers.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.