Retail Business Group LLC is a fast-growing company in retail industry. Its first jewelry brand MANDARINA was launched in year 2008 and quickly became most popular destination for jewelry shoppers. Today we operate 12 shops which includes MANDARINA, REDBERRY - gold and silver jewelry and MYWALIT - accessories from Italy.
We are looking for a proactive and positive General Manager to add value to our team.
- Supervise and Manage 14 stores everyday operations;
- Make sure that all stores are staffed correctly at all times;
- Make sure sales targets are achieved ;
- Provide employee operations manuals to store managers and help to provide employee training when necessary;
- Accurately estimate the needs of each store location and work with the store's managers;
- Make sure that scheduling needs are met and assist in improving employee performance and retention;
- Analyze sales data and make forecasts for each location;
- Forecast sales figures and inventory requirements;
- Determine a layout of store merchandise that is visually appealing to consumers;
- Communicate with shopping mall management;
- Report to general manager regularly;
- At least 3 years of work experience in retail
- At least 2 years of work experience in managerial position
- Successful experience managing several retail locations will be an advantage
- Higher education (bachelor’s degree) In Management
- Metrics oriented.
- Good command of Georgian and English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word programs
- Positive vibe is a must
- Attractive compensation - Fixed salary + KPI
- Professional growth
If you believe you match, we look forward to meeting you!
Please send a cover letter introducing yourself, along with CV in ENGLISH language with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention the position title General Manager you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Web page www.mandarina.ge