Globalink Logistics is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position : PRO Manager
- Performs development of new products in the rail and road modes of transport, involved in determining the types and timing of payments under the contracts concluded; organizes interaction with suppliers, provides reporting, analyzing the implementation of business plans and delivery of the results.
- Develops relations with agents.
- Creates new routes with the aim to reduce costs and transit time.
- Develops relations with other transportation companies, equipment owners, namely: containers, platforms, covered wagons, open top wagons, fitting platforms, hopper wagons and other type of equipment which may be required by customers from time to time).
- Develops agency relationships with equipment owners for becoming one of the partners in the Caucasian region for handling the foreign stock of equipment where their return to CIS countries is concerned.
- Establishes direct contract relationships with ports of Poti and Batumi and their respective stevedoring companies for handling container traffic, as well as project cargos.
- Interacts with RED and RFD divisions of Globalink HQ on exclusive basis.
- Promotes GLK HQ RED & RFD services in the Caucasian markets.
- Arranges marketing & sales campaign in the Caucasian markets.
- Provides educational trainings to Globalink Branches in the Caucasus region.
- Registers incoming customer requests in the format approved by Project manager.
- Prepares and sends commercial offers within short time frames.
- Supplies the customers with FF agreements and runs discussions on legal points of the FF agreement.
- Prepares documentation necessary for the implementation of rail and provided with technological processes and leads, other paperwork as part of his/her duties.
- Regular reporting on jobs done within the time established by the manager.
- Controls receivables on customer accounts and takes necessary measures in case of delayed payment, sends letters to debtors and negotiating the recent repayment of debts.
- Education: Higher education.
- Work experience: At least 2-3 years.
- Georgian, English, Russian – Fluent.
- Required skills: Good managerial, sales, business promotion skills.
- Specific knowledge: Sea port functioning, railways' policies.
- Other requirements: free to travel at least within the Caucasus region
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com by February 12, 2020 Please indicate position name in subject line.
By submitting a resume, the applicant confirms consent to the verification of personal data and archive of the resume in the Company's applicant search engine, as well as to persons authorized to transmit personal data, including outside the country, in accordance with the procedure established by the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection.