Appidea, an international publisher and developer of mobile games is seeking a Project Manager (Producer) to join our Tbilisi Studio.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a passion for gaming. You will join a small and high performing team. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The producer will be responsible for the development (budget, deadlines, content) of mobile games. The successful candidate will manage a team of Designers, Programmers and 2D/3D Artists.
- Assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, programmers, artists and testers.
- Manage the development of new games throughout all production stages: concept, prototype, pre production, alpha, beta, soft launch, post production.
- Overseeing quality in collaboration with the Managers and the internal/external experts.
- Set, manage, monitor and report on milestones for team members. Set expectations and hold teams accountable for quality and timeliness of their contributions.
- Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to direct the creation of new games based on marketing research and create new advertising programs.
- Stay up to date on competitors and business trends, as well as social and community best practices.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in project management and/or technical discipline required.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games and tech industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in coordinating game development, software development or operation.
- Experience with Trello, JIRA or other Software Development-focused time-tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal. .
- Capacity to analyze data, identify problems, create and review processes and implement solutions rapidly.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines;
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Ability to learn fast and to grasp the high-level scope of our technology products and projects.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Google Docs and PowerPoint.
- Track record of leading tech projects which improved team efficiency.
- Advanced English and Russian.
- Previous experience and exposure to mobile app or game production process (as part of a game dev studio or otherwise) strongly preferred.
- Highly Desirable: Project Management Certification (CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, or another certificate).
Why work with Appidea
- Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today.
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company.
- Work in an international environment where you can communicate with other countries and cultures.
- Enjoy good local working conditions (good office space quality, located in the center of Tbilisi).
- We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and benefit packages.
Appidea is a mobile game developer based in Georgia, Tbilisi, with offices in London and Kiev. Since our launch in 2014, we've brought more than 15 games to the global market. Such as, Pixel Sword Fish io (10m+ downloads) and Water Planet. Our goal is to make the best quality games that are played by as many people as possible and remembered forever.
Salary: 3000-5500 Lari + revenue share
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org