“Idea Time” is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Project Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the projects;
- Coordinating staff and internal resources;
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff;
- Lead and direct the work of others;
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible;
- Provide centralized control, coordination and quality across all projects;
- Complete tasks given by CEO.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Analytical Skills: to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflict, make decisions for your employees and keep the discipline.
- Degree the field of a related area.
- Experience in project management, strategic planning, risk management.
- High sense of responsibility.
- EXCELLENT knowledge of ENGLISH language is MUST!
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL is MUST
You will be able to work with leader specialists from financial industry all around the world and this opportunity will help you in personal and career development. Here we have healthy corporate culture and fun and comfortable working environment.
Working hours: 12:00 – 21:00 (Monday-Friday)
If all this sounds good to you and you feel that we are searching for you, please do not hesitate to apply at: Humanresources.firstname.lastname@example.org it’s mandatory to mention the position name (Project Manager) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.