„Hualing International Special Economic Zone“ member of “Hualing Group” (visit - www.hualing.ge) is looking for experienced and creative candidate for the position – MARKETING DIRECTOR.
- Highly competitive monthly salary starting from 3000 Gel net.
- Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Development and implementation of the Brand marketing strategy
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Monitor competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, management
- Not less than 5 years working experience on managerial position in marketing (priority will be given to applicants with experience in retail business in the same position)
- Proficient knowledge of Georgian, English, Russian languages
- Computer literacy
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Strategic thinking skills
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Skills in IT and social media
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org with position name in the subject line. Application without the right subject line content will not be considered.
Selected candidates will go through a series of interviews. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline is November 20, 2019.